My webinar on “Artificial Intelligence 101 for Lawyers,” hosted by the Clear Law Institute, will be live on Tuesday at 1:00 pm EST. You can also watch the webinar after it concludes. You can receive a 35% discount by using the code RMcCarl286314.
Here is the program's blurb:
Artificial Intelligence (AI)-related problems can appear in almost any practice area, including patent law, privacy law, and tort law. Additionally, the rise of AI has been affecting the practice of law itself. Lawyers must educate themselves about AI to make more informed decisions for their clients.
In this practical webinar, you will receive a detailed overview of artificial intelligence: what it is and why it matters to attorneys. Among other things, you will learn what buzzwords such as “AI” and “machine learning” mean and explore the technologies underlying these terms.
You will learn the following:
- The meaning of terms such as “artificial intelligence,” “machine learning,” and “deep learning.”
- Why machine learning and “deep learning” are transformative inventions.
- How AI technologies are being used today, and how they may be used in the near future.
- The limits and risks of AI.
- Whether predictions that AI will transform legal practice (or even make lawyers obsolete) are realistic.
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Assist your clients with navigating AI technologies.
- Review the basic technical meaning of AI and machine learning.
- Provide examples of AI technologies in current use or development.
- Identify the limits and dangers of AI technologies.
- Use AI technologies to improve your legal practice.